Next >    

 

The west side of Filbert Street, looking north from Walnut Street. Notice the street cleaner at bottom left.

At 108 Filbert, the third building from the left, S. W. Popel operated a tobacco shop between 1890 and 1910. (See Tobacco)

Photo courtesy of Historical Society of Dauphin County

 

Home | Site Map |Contact Us | ©2004-2005 All rights reserved. Contact the webmaster at snpg@old8thward.com.