Next >    

 

This view of Angle Alley is from Short Street.

The building to the left is 121 Short, where Charles Bolt operated a confectionery from 1900-1903.

Later, Mary Saffrin operated a confectionery at the same location from 1907 to 1908. (See Confectioners)

Photo courtesy of the Historical Society of Dauphin County

 

Home | Site Map |Contact Us | ©2004-2005 All rights reserved. Contact the webmaster at snpg@old8thward.com.