Next >      

 

Looking north up South Street from Fourth Street. Down the street to the left, a cigar store and a drug store are barely visible.

On the right corner of Fourth and South, at 159 1/2 Fourth, a tobacco shop, which was owned by A. Arnold, was located in 1902. (See Tobacco)

Photo courtesy of the Pennsylvania State Archives

 

Home | Site Map |Contact Us | ©2004-2005 All rights reserved. Contact the webmaster at snpg@old8thward.com.