Next >    

 

Looking south towards oncoming horses on West Avenue (Alley) from North Street.

 

The back of the Russ property is to the right. A tobacco store, operated by Lewis Gastrock between 1899 and 1910 and later by C. W. Sheely, is on the left. (See Tobacco)

Photo courtesy of the Historical Society of Dauphin County

 

Home | Site Map |Contact Us | ©2004-2005 All rights reserved. Contact the webmaster at snpg@old8thward.com.