Next >    

 

Looking up Fifth Street from North Street. In the distance, a trolley can be seen.

 

On the right is 431 North, which was a grocery store operated in 1902 by Theodore Wise. (See Grocers)

Photo courtesy of the Historical Society of Dauphin County

 

Home | Site Map |Contact Us | ©2004-2005 All rights reserved. Contact the webmaster at snpg@old8thward.com.