Next >    

 

Looking at the corner of Tanner's Alley from Walnut Street.

 

Buildings 408, 410, 410 1/2, and 412 are visible on the right. Building 406 is barely visible to the left and houses The Out Let Store, which has a "Forced to Vacate Sale" sign in its window. (See Photo #80)

 

Notice that 408 is empty and has its windows missing, probably awaiting demolition. In 1902, Lawrence Simonetti operated a green grocery store at this location. (See Grocers)

Photo courtesy of the Historical Society of Dauphin County

 

Home | Site Map |Contact Us | ©2004-2005 All rights reserved. Contact the webmaster at snpg@old8thward.com.