Next >    

 

Looking down South Street towards Fourth Street from the South and Filbert intersection.

 

On the right is 400 Filbert, which advertises dressmaking, Cinco Cigars, and Honest Scrap tobacco. In 1910, a tobacco shop owned by the Frank Bros. operated at this location. (See Tobacco)

 

On the left is 611 South Steet, which advertises Polar Bear tobacco and Luden's Menthol Cough Drops.

Photo courtesy of the Historical Society of Dauphin County

 

Home | Site Map |Contact Us | ©2004-2005 All rights reserved. Contact the webmaster at snpg@old8thward.com.