Next >      

 

Looking at 418 Walnut Street, which is plastered with advertising posters. Fink's Beer, advertised at the bottom left, was made in a local brewery. Next to that, John W. Vogel's Big City Minstrels show is advertised. The Photoplay, advertised on the actual building, was a moving picture theater.

In 1902, L. Pruss owned a clothing store at this location. (See Clothiers and Real Estate Listing.)

The building barely visible to the right is Nathan Freidberg's, who was a confectioner and bottler. (See Candy)

Photo courtesy of the Pennsylvania State Archives

 

Home | Site Map |Contact Us | ©2004-2005 All rights reserved. Contact the webmaster at snpg@old8thward.com.