Next >    

 

An abandoned house sits on the corner of North Avenue (Alley) and West Avenue (Alley).

 

This photograph was taken by J. D. Lemer on May 3, 1917, when the ward was nearly cleared.

Photo courtesy of Historical Society of Dauphin County

 

Home | Site Map |Contact Us | ©2004-2005 All rights reserved. Contact the webmaster at snpg@old8thward.com.